- Responsible for personal information
Boatparts.no AS (Øvre Rælingsveg 176 2008 Fjerdingby) by CEO. The daily manager is responsible for the processing of personal data related to boat-parts.se
- Information you provide to us
Contact information about purchases from boat-parts.se - name, e-mail address, mobile number, invoice and delivery address and the like.
Goods / Services Information - Details of the goods / services you have purchased.
Financial information - approve invoice / installment payment and use of credit card via our partners.
Device information - Information about how you use our website - for example how you found us and how you use our services.
Geographical information - for example, your geographical location to deliver goods to you.
Improve the user experience at boat-parts.se. You can see a list of our cookies, and which boat-parts.se uses them for
- What does boat-parts.se do with your information
- Make your purchase and, if necessary, verify your identity and check your age.
- Provide customer support and information about products and services you have purchased or ask for help.
- If you advertise a product or ask us for repair, boat-parts.se needs contact information to be able to register the complaint and perform repair with related service status and service history information. The purpose of registering the above information about you is that boat-parts.se will be able to fulfill and handle our agreement with you, whether it is delivery, warranty, damage or return.
- Manage, develop and improve our services and the systems they provide.
- Marketing of products and services.
- Send newsletters with current offers (provided that you have signed up for a newsletter or that you have participated in one of our competitions).
- Evaluate and improve our range, services and systems.
- Manage customer service cases and respond to inquiries, complaints and the like (provide good service, quality and training).
- Prevent abuse of a service (prevent, deter and investigate crime).
- Conduct and participate in competitions.
- Save started order in the shopping cart.
- Share and see other customers' product evaluations.
- Collect and process personal information to comply with applicable laws, such as the Accounting Act, tax laws and the like.
- Boat-parts.se uses your information to communicate with you via e-mail, letter, telephone.
If you do not want to receive targeted messages from us, you can cancel the subscription by sending an email to: [email protected] . Please note that changes do not always take effect immediately. Boat-parts.se will satisfy your request as soon as possible and strive to do so within 30 days after boat-parts.se has received your request.
- When you create a customer account
When you create a customer account, your new purchase transactions (previously placed orders when you have not had an account or have not logged in will not be linked to the account!) Will be linked to your account. The transactions will be made available on "My Page". The purpose of this is for you as a customer to be able to track your deliveries, show your purchase history and be able to print receipts for your purchases. boat-parts.se wants you as a customer to be as self-service as possible. You will be able to have your data delivered with the same solution. To have your information delivered and possibly deleted, boat-parts.se will ask that you be identified either via e-mail or via SMS.
- Administration of customer account
boat-parts.se has access to your user profile to be able to handle your contact information and any consent you have given to receive our newsletter, participation in campaigns or the like.
- Who gets access to your personal information
To be able to deliver goods and services, boat-parts.se can transfer or share information about you with selected third parties. For example, our carriers receive a name, delivery address and telephone number.
- Suppliers, subcontractors
- Payment and credit companies
To manage your payments, your information can be shared with financial institutions. If you choose to use credit services provided through our partners, your personal information will be shared with payment and credit companies. Our partners can also do a credit check when you buy on either invoice or credit. Our partner is Klarna.
Due to legal requirements, boat-parts.se may share personal information about you with authorities such as tax authorities, police or other authorities.
- Cookies etc.
boat-parts.se uses so-called cookies or cookies to improve the user experience on our pages. A cookie is a text file that when you view or interact with a website is placed in the browser's internal memory. You have the ability to prevent us from placing such cookies in your browser. Most modern browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.) are set to accept cookies automatically, but you can choose to change the settings yourself so that cookies are not accepted. The disadvantage of disabling cookies in your browser is that our pages do not work optimally. The reason is that the purpose of most cookies we use is to ensure that the functionality of our pages is exactly the same, as that our pages can remember what you have put in the shopping cart.
We also use tools other than cookies to obtain information about your IP address, the type of browser you use, the operating system, the date and time of visit to boat-parts.se, as well as certain data about how you navigate the site. We use this information to analyze trends so that we can make our pages more user-friendly.
- Deletion of personal data
- Your rights
Right to access your information
You can request a copy of the information we have about you and verify it as well. The copy is free and we will try to answer you within 30 days.
- Right to correction or deletion
You can also ask us to correct incorrect information we have about you or ask us to delete your personal information. We will, as far as possible, satisfy a request to delete personal information, but we can not do so if there are important reasons not to delete, for example, that we must store the information for documentation. You can delete many details yourself.
- Right to limitation of treatment
You have the right to demand that the treatment be limited if any of the following applies:
- You deny that the personal information is correct
- The treatment is illegal
We no longer need to store your personal information, but you need it to be able to determine, enforce or defend a legal claim
- Right to object
You have the right to oppose your treatment if the legal basis for the treatment is of interest.
- Right to data transfer
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us and which is processed automatically, transferred to yourself or a new manager if the legal basis for the processing is consent or the processing has been necessary to fulfill an agreement and this does not affect third party rights negative.
- Right to withdraw consent
You can revoke the consent you have given to boat-parts.se at any time
- Rights in profiling
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may have legal consequences or be similar to yours. However, this does not apply to:
If necessary to enter into or fulfill an agreement with you
If permitted by applicable law
If you have agreed to the treatment
- To apply your rights
Please contact boat-parts.se. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and within 30 days. We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before allowing you to exercise your rights with us. We do this to ensure that we only give you access to your personal information - and not someone who pretends to be you.
Rights in profiling You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may have legal consequences or be similar to yours. However, this does not apply: If it is necessary to enter into or fulfill an agreement with you If permitted by applicable law If you have consented to the processing To exercise your rights
Please contact boatparts.no. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and within 30 days. We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before allowing you to exercise your rights with us. We do this to ensure that we only give you access to your personal information - and not someone who pretends to be you.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the individual's consent (cf. the Act on the processing of personal data §8 and cf. Article 6 §1a) in the new personal data register of 25 May 2018) or the performance of the contract (cf. personal information §8 and cf. Article 6 §1c) in the new personal data register of 25 May 2018) unless otherwise stated.